Thursday, April 1, 2010

Why, burrito? WHY???

I love Freebirds burritos.

Maybe not as much as Chipotle burritos, but I have Chipotle so infrequently (one burrito from there practically wipes out ALL my WW points* for the day).

I really like that Freebirds has nutritional info available online. It made it easy for me to calculate the points on what I wanted, and before we even left, I already had in mind exactly what i was going to get. And it was going to work so well! I was going to get their smallest size burrito (which is plenty). Unfortunately, the dude who was building my burrito misheard me (easy to do, since it was so crowded and noisy in there!), and thought that I'd said I wanted the next size up from the small. I didn't realize it until I got to the table, and saw that Bob's burrito (which was the small size) was, in fact, smaller than mine. Ruh roh.

After returning home, I recalculated the points, hoping that maybe there wasn't going to be a really big difference in the amount of points my burrito ended up being; sadly, my hopes were not realized. I ended up going over my daily points by 10. That's a lot! I mean, I still have some weekly allowance points, but not many after this evening. *Sigh.*

On a happier note, I did manage to increase my workout time this morning! I did 16 minutes instead of the 10 from yesterday. Tomorrow, my aim will be 20 minutes.

On a different note, I managed to April Fool a co-worker today; I convinced him I was pregnant! (Admittedly, it didn't take much; he's been certain for months that I'm "concealing pregnancy without a license") Later, this led to a discussion of names for my hypothetical child. Fun day.

That's it! Day #3. And now, to work on cleaning my house. That's gotta be good for some activity points, right? Right??

*WW points = points are the means of calculating how much food you can eat in a day with the Weight Watchers program. For anyone who wants to know. :)

1 comment:

  1. WHAT?!?! You have a blog and you did not inform your sea-star!! I object. Vociferously. I will be stealing your cupcake for payment next time I see you with one.

    Have a good day :) And, I love the profile pic. Good for you! :)

    ReplyDelete