Saturday, April 3, 2010

This counts for Friday, too!

Yeah, I'm gonna hafta come back and enter more later... All I can say is, bah! 3 days in and already I missed a day. But I did have good reason! We went to Cedar Hill last night to pick up Bob's cousins (the fam is visiting from Lake Charles, LA), and after visiting and driving back, I was too sleepy to write last night.

Yes, I also have a good excuse for why I didn't do it before: we were doing some finish up work to getting the house ready. So there.

I'll finish this posting later; we're on our way to Stonebriar to go a-malling. And possibly look at trombone mouthpieces, too!

Laters....

*****************************************************************************************

I'm finally finishing this post!

We did, indeed, find a trombone mouthpiece for Bob's cousin, David. It sounded really good!

I had a bit of trouble staying within my points today; it's really difficult when you go to restaurants where they don't offer nutritional information. But, at the one we went to for lunch, Bob and I split a sandwich, and for dinner I just paid close attention to my hunger signals, so I didn't over eat in that way... I still probably went over, but perhaps it won't be as bad.

On the plus side, I did get a little workout in this morning! Oh, silver lining. You are shiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment