Saturday, April 10, 2010

So Much for Every Day...

Yeah, so apparently blogging every day was not in the cards for this week...

One evening, I totally forgot. The next evening, I was so tired, I fell asleep as soon as I got home from small group. Last night (Thursday night, as this entry counts for Friday night), I was busy with housework. Becaaaaause...

It's party time tomorrow! Pampered Chef party, that is. And a movie party to follow! Or rather, the Pampered Chef party will morph into a movie party. The movie I got for it is "No Reservations", which I've never seen. According to the family movie rating websites, it's fairly safe. Hope it's good!

I'm pretty excited about the food for tomorrow; the recipe we're making is "Strawberry Coconut Tres Leches Trifle", and I've got a few other goodies planned for a "tapas-style" dinner experience. I got most of my shopping done this evening, although I forgot the artichoke hearts for the artichoke dip! Back to the store tomorrow...

Tonight I ended up getting home rather late, as I had a nightmare flute I was working on; I've never seen a flute that was just so terrible in my time at the shop! It's not that it was terribly broken; it's just that it was made of such cheap metal, and the pads were so old, that any adjustments were simply impossible. Long story short, we ended up not cooking the soup I had planned for tonight. Instead, we went to Freebirds.

And again, SOMEHOW, my small burrito was labeled as a regular-size burrito. *SIGH*

The good news is, I didn't overshoot my points, unlike last week. Also, I got a good amount of physical activity in this evening (as well as a 15-minute workout this morning! Go me!), so I'm not too worried.

Well, as it's late and I don't want to turn into a zombie tomorrow, I think that's all I'm gonna say for this evening.

Morning.

Whatever. :-/

2 comments:

  1. rawr! Why wasn't I there?! lol! *sigh* ah well. Other things were calling my name... such as SENIOR BOARD! It's done now. :) lol!

    I have trouble blogging evveryday too. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where have you been? It's time for a new post! :)

    ReplyDelete